ATLANTIS Co. Ltd. is a professional tour operator, specializing in organizing various programmes for guided tours of Poland as well as business meetings and trips.
To meet the expectations of our foreign Customers, we offer complete services for groups staying in Poland, such as:
- sightseeing tours, excursions including transfers and guide services
- a wide range of accommodation possibilities
- special interest tours for enthusiasts of culture, music, opera, song festivals, science, architecture, nature, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, horse riding, rafting, rowing, canoeing, yacht sailing on the Great Mazurian Lakes or on the Baltic Sea, gliding and sport aviation (we cooperate with Polish flying clubs), pilgrimages and other kinds of activities
- special events, including “Polish dinners” with folk music and traditional cuisine
- conferences, business meetings and trips to Poland as well as incentive programmes
Our aim is to meet our Customers’ wishes and to develop programmes that fulfil the needs of our guests as much as possible. Thanks to our professional services, you will discover Poland together with its nature, countless architectural sites, centuries of rich history, culture and cuisine. Poland is a living testimony of its past, a place where traditions, customs and genuine folklore are still very much alive.
ATLANTIS itineraries are designed in order to allow you to make the most of your holiday time in Poland, to provide the perfect balance between scheduled activities and free time, and – most importantly – to ensure you will enjoy your stay. Thanks to this policy, you are bound to spend unforgettable moments in Poland, and the memories of your visit will stay with you forever.
We invite you to co-operate with us. Please order our free CD catalogue entitled Discover Poland with several ideas on how to spend time in our country
We look forward to welcoming you in Poland.
Atlantis Co. Ltd
Poland, 30-611 Kraków, street Bojki 12/4
tel: (+48 ) 603 866 175, tel:(+48 12) 659 54 30,
fax: (+48 12) 654 85 82